1. What’s your business, and who are your customers?
My business, called Moving Forward Small Business, is a membership-based community that helps business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals grow by leveraging innovation, technology, and strategy. Through our membership community, we provide hands-on training that adds accountability, alignment, and execution every month, allowing our members to internalize what they learn and make it a part of their daily routine.
Our Vision: The MFSB vision is to become the trusted small business growth advisor, unbiased educator, and reliable strategic support system for strategic-minded business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals looking for predictable growth globally.
Our Mission: We at MFSB are on a mission to help 1MM small businesses CRUSH IT with Strategy and Growth by 2050! Join us.
2. Tell us about yourself. For example, what first got you started working on your business, and what motivates you each day to do what you do?
I started MFSB because I noticed the gap between what a business owner needs to grow effectively and the resources available to make it happen.
MFSB bridges the gap between what a small business has and needs to play big and make an impact due to the lack of resources, including insights, training, tools, networking opportunities, support systems, community outreach, and financial stability. When you can connect the dots, a small business owner and entrepreneur now have a
fighting chance of making it past the first five years of business to focus on growth, sustainability, and impact.
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment as a business owner?
One of my most significant accomplishments as a business owner has been building strong strategic alliances with other organizations that allow me to reach my target audience and establish myself as an expert and thought leader.
• I’ve created 10+ partnerships with international SaaS Partners giving me access to millions of small businesses globally.
• I’ve trained tens of thousands of business professionals worldwide through MFSB events and strategic partners.
• I’ve helped clients generate hundreds of thousands in website visitors and millions in revenue with digital marketing services during my time as a service provider.
4. What’s one of the hardest things that come with being a business owner? One of the hardest things is delegating and creating processes in your business so you can work on your business instead of working in your business. This will allow you to grow with consistency.
5. What are the top 3 tips you’d give to anyone looking to start, run and grow a business today?
Tip #1: Define the vision for your organization
Tip #2: Define the values of your organization
Tip #3: Define your target audience and how you support them
A bit more about me:
Over the past few years, we’ve built and nurtured relationships with organizations that give us access to millions of small businesses globally.
I was recently conversing with a colleague about the work we do for small businesses, and he said that I see you as a translator and bridge builder. You help translate the lessons of a large enterprise company so a small business can understand how to leverage the lesson and apply it to their business.
The one thing I would tell my earlier self is to define my vision and values as soon as possible. Doing so allows you to really focus on what matters and differentiate opportunity from noise. It has been the biggest contributor to my business growth over the past 12 months.
We help manage their strategy using a tool called Cascade. If we can track their strategy, we can prove that we are helping them grow. We use the same system big brands like Mercedes and Redbull have used to see consistent growth and market share.
What’s next for MFSB? We are currently planning a ten-city tour in some of the top business markets in America in 2024. We are looking for partners and sponsors interested in the small business community.
Here are the prospective cities we are targeting for 2024. We plan to align the tour with the Small Business Expo, as they share our exact target audience. I had great results when I brought in the New York Marketing Association as a media partner and exhibitor in 2019. Those with 2023 dates are the ones we plan to attend this year for research and development.
The working title is the Business Growth Strategy Tour.
– Washington, D.C. Metro
– New York City – June 23, 2023
– San Francisco Bay Area
– Los Angeles – Sept 6, 2023
– Las Vegas
– San Diego
– Dallas – October 12, 2023
– Atlanta – Dec 13, 2023
What Is The Job Role Of A Hr Manager In An Organization?
Join the Battle Cry for Women at Work with Randi Braun’s New Playbook for Success – Something Major
Artificial Intelligence and Marketing: A Conversation with Brian Wallace, CEO of NowSourcing